StrategicBookGroup.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Beware of a New World Order That's Out for Your Soul!
WARNING: This novel's violence, sensuality, and religious controversy may be unsuitable for young readers. But it's one heck of a story!
In the first book of a trilogy, an Earth-like planet and its population is shaped by I AM (God) to perform a special task. The novel I AM, An Alternate Saga of Biblical Proportions takes readers to a world where some very bad things happen. A determined I AM shapes mankind into the most ruthless of warriors. Let's face it, who better than humans to wage war upon the Empire of Satan?
This tale is an oral history being recited 4,000 years into the future. Shaped by the realities of economics, this sci-fi fantasy is flavored with the influence of drugs and debauchery. I chevrolet AM will take you where you've never been before.
I AM, AN ALTERNATE SAGA OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS: BOOK ONE: THE CLAN (ISBN: 978-1-60976-631-3) is available for $36.50 and can acura be ordered through the publisher's website: http://sbpra.com/GalenHMullis or at www.amazon.com or www.barnesandnoble.com.
WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; please email bookorder@aeg-online-store.com.
About the Author: Galen H. Mullis is a native New Mexican, Navy veteran, thespian, avid balloonist, and Jack of all trades. "Lying in the hospital trying to survive a major heart attack, I was granted a vision of this wondrous story. I sat in amazement as words flowed from my fingertips. This story was truly inspired by something beyond my humble understanding of the universe."
Strategic Book Group, LLC www.StrategicBookGroup.com www.StrategicBookClub.com ww chrysler w.StrategicBookPublishing.com www.SBPRA.com www.StrategicBookMarketing.c dodge om www.StrategicBookAgency
ABOUT: Strategic Book Group provides book publishing, book marketing, and e-book services to over 10,000 writers around the world, employing 150 people who live throughout the US and work virtually through telecommunication. Strategic Book Group is experiencing over 30% growth per year, having published approximately 3,000 authors with almost 100 new releases per month. Our books are available through Ingram, the largest book distributor 531276856 in the world, as well as in bookstores, through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and all online channels. Strategic Book Group attends and exhibits at the major book expositions in London, New York, China, and Germany each year.
To follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StrategicBook To follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3690863
Get automobile news and garbage compactor
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar